Wednesday, November 7, 2007

All is well...

31 weeks, 2 days! Whew....

Well, it's been a good week so far. I've felt really good which has to be a sign that things are holding steady. Still have some atrocious heartburn, but I've been pretty comfortable and not too bored. Brian brought be the softest and fuzziest blanket last night so I'm cuddled up with it right now! I've got my mp3 player, my laptop, and a good supply of books. If I could only have my sweet Kita to cuddle with me I'd have it made. I've had a pretty good case of missing her the last few days.... She's getting the royal treatment at Brian's parents, so I know she's got it made. Dr. Tabor won't let me have wheelchair privileges yet so there's no chance of sneaking outside to see her. She's MUCH to wiggly and big to sneak in here. I had to include a pic because she's just so pretty! Of course, this didn't help me stop missing her....

Blood work was done this morning and my liver enzymes are the same..Yeah!!! The protein in my urine was actually a little better yesterday...which I didn't even know was possible, but I'll take it. Contractions are still at bay, thank goodness. Headaches have been gone for the most part as well. I sure would like to make it through this week without any of last week's dramas. I just don't know if my heart can take another emergency!

Dr. Tabor said he'll be doing another sono either this afternoon or in the morning. Unfortunately pre eclampsia doesn't just affect me. It can cause problems with the placentas, which can affect blood flow to the babies. So he's going to check them out and keep an eye on them. One thing is for sure, they have been incredibly active and rambunctious the past few days. Baby boy on the right has had the hiccups 3 times in the past two days! It's so fun to feel them move. Sometimes they really get going and it's like a wrestling match in my belly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear things are going a bit better. You all are always in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you are up for a visit Friday, I'll be in your area in the afternoon.

Anonymous said...

So good to talk to you today, Stef. I'm glad things are going well and that the kiddos can bake a little longer. I'm praying for you! Love ya

Liz Edder said...

I am so glad to hear that everything is going better this week. I read your blog all the time and am very happy to keep informed of all the events. All of you are in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!! Aunt Liz