Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Off To The Pacific Northwest.

I know it's a good thing, but it seems like a very bad idea right now....

Brian and I are headed to Washington State and Northern Oregon for the next 4 nights, leaving bright and early (6 am) tomorrow morning.

I really am excited but I am going to miss my babies so much.

Thanks to my parents and Brian's parents for babysitting our little munchkins while we are gone. I expect them to be completely spoiled when I get back. I'm guessing they will have so much fun they won't even miss us.

Have fun MawMaw, PawPaw, Nonnie, Poppie, and Grandmother...and be sure to follow the 9 pages of instructions that I left you! (Think I'm having some separation anxiety?)

See ya'll Sunday and I can't wait to share fun pics, that is if I can find my camera battery charger!

1 comment:

Crazy May Days said...

Fully understand... left my mom four pages of instructions but that was single spaced... and one less child.

Have so much fun! You totally deserve a break and some fun with your hubby!!!!