Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Very End Of A Very Perfect Day.

Not every day is good. Not every day is bad. Some days are filled with laughter and smiles. Some are crowded with whines and tears. Most days are mixture of it all.

But, oddly enough...after all is said and done, after baths are given, after pj's are on, and after sweet babies are cuddled off to bed.... It's the end to another very, very, very perfect day. A day I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. Ever. Ever. Ever.

Thank you sweet babies for making the last 18 months breathtaking. I believe with all of my heart that each of you are pure magic. I am forever changed because of you. I pray each day that I can give you a life of happiness, friendship, and comfort. Because that is what you give me each and every day.


Thank you for loving hats...


Thank you for the daily reminders that nobody is perfect all of the time.



Thank you for reminding me that dirt doesn't taste so great...

Thank you for warming the hearts of those around you. Thank you for drawing our families close together to share all of this with you. But most of all...Thank you for giving me so many very perfect days... I love you.....
Lily,

Jack,


and Ben.

2 comments:

Rhonda Rogers said...

Oh Steffie,
This is so sweet it made me cry!
Thank you for giving us these 3 beautiful blessings.
Love to all,
Nonnie

Jeni said...

Made me cry, too!!! And that pic of Lily is absolutely to die for gorgeous.