Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've Been Facebooked.

Welcome to the age of social networking. All this really means, however, is that you spend WAY too much time looking up past acquaintances to see how the heck they turned out.

You want all the mean high school girls to be fat, ugly, divorced, or something not so nice. Not really. You hope all of your sweet sorority sisters have lots of beautiful kids and a hot hubbie. You can find out what fantastic jobs your fellow grad school mates have attained. In short, it's an amazing way to catch up with a lot of people in your past.

While I have definitely caught up on some good friends of the past, I've spent entirely too much time perusing Facebook. So that's what I've been doing instead of catching up on my blogs. I apologize. I will be better.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I am addicted too! If you want to add me I'm Allison Lezon, DFW. I've met so many trip mommies on there too, it's fun to see all their pics and stories!