Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our New Crazy Cups.

Each morning for breakfast I fix the babies yogurt smoothies. They LOVE them. As soon as Jack sits in his chair he starts signing milk. It's easy... 8 oz whole milk yogurt, 1/2 cup fruit, 1 tbsp wheat germ, 1/2 avacado, then 4-5 oz of milk. I've been serving them in the Take and Toss straw cups. Which has worked great until Lily became strangely obsessed with pulling the straw out. Then she lovingly taught her brothers how to do the same. Monkey see...monkey do.


So, I was wondering through WalMart one night(because that's what I do for fun these days), and I found these crazy cups. They were in the seasonal section, you know where they have all the fun plastic cups, plates, and serving stuff? They were only 96 cents so I thought I'd give it a try. Works great!





As an added bonus....they look like something straight out of "Dazed And Confused"!

1 comment:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Wow, avocado in a fruit smoothie? How does it taste? I just discovered I like avocado slices in an omelette - but would never have added it to a fruit smoothie. I gotta know how it is!