Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Longest Book Ever.

I just wanted to share with ya'll my latest accomplishment.

I love to read. I always have a book going. I'm an extremely fast reader. I read every single day.

And then one day I got cocky.

I purchased this book from my local Half Price Books.

Admittedly, it was one of the best books I have ever read. It is entertaining, insightful, and educational. I understand so much more about the history of man and religioun, the evolution of our current religious system, and the overall beliefs of the different sects of religion.

It was a fantastic read and I HIGHLY recommend it.

But Holy Cow. It took me about 5 months to read it. I read every night, almost. It is almost 1,000 pages of the very smallest print ever. And the smallest margins ever.

But, I did it and I am a better person for it.

My next 10 books will be mindless romantic comedies, however. With maybe a comic book or two thrown in.

1 comment:

Crazy May Days said...

ooh!!! I have some great ones for you to read if you are looking for a new book! I am in a book club and we have been reading some fun ones! Let me know!