Friday, October 26, 2007

Jinx?

Well, I guess it's my own fault that I opened my mouth on the last post and bragged about how great everything was going. When will I ever learn?

We've had a few set-backs. I'm writing you from my brand new fancy hospital room. That's right, I've been checked in. Hopefully it will just be for a few days. I mean I wanted to get out of the house and all, but this isn't exactly what I was hoping for... Can you believe it, I got put on bedrest AND put in the hospital all at once! Talk about no warning whatsoever.

As of now I'm just here for the weekend for observation. It seems some things went haywire this morning so they wanted to get me in here for a few days to start some meds and make sure they were working. Definitely not an emergency situation at this point, more of a precaution. I'll catch everyone up on the full story with details, but I'm a little tired tonight. It has been a long day. I have a great room, I'm nice and relaxed, and Brian even gets to stay! Hey-it's like a fancy camp out with a flat screen TV! The nurses have been fantastic as well, and to tell the truth I am a little glad to be here because you know how much the contractions have been stressing me out. So, before you go to bed tonight say a little prayer for us and the little ones.

Oh yeah! I do have good news to share. Tabor measured the babies today and we have great weights! Little girl is 3 lbs 5 oz; little boy up left is 3 lbs 6 oz; and little boy up right is 3 lbs. Yeah!!! They all look fantastic and are crazy active.

I'll catch everyone up on things as I know more. Good night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now girl you just stop that! Call me when you need to chat.