Friday, September 12, 2008

Under the Sea!

Thanks to all of my friends who got together to go to the Dallas World Aquarium. We had a fantastic time! We have all worked together at various times at Our Children's House in Dallas and have kept in touch. Now we get to enjoy each other's company with a few kids in tow. Really no different than it was at work, come to think of it. Thanks girls for inviting us. Stay tuned for more adventures!

Bennie and Jack checking out the manatee. Or was it checking them out?



I swear Lily wasn't smiling until I pulled the camera out and pointed it at her.


Camo goes well in a rainforest, huh?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pre-trip baby fix! I can't believe we will not see ya'll for such a long time....but you will be on our minds every day.
We love ALL ya'll.
Mom and Dad

Emily said...

I had so much fun seeing you and your kids! I loved seeing Lily smile on cue :) Until next time!!