Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This is so dang cute you better sit down...

Tonight we gave the babies their very first tub bath together. It was hilarious. We all had a blast. But, the pictures are better than any words I could use to describe it....


Lily trying her hardest to pull off Bennie's 'do.
Can you believe how tan Lily is compared to the boys?
I think Jack had the best time. He hit the water over and over to make big splashes.
Poor Bennie got the safe seat. He just wasn't quite sure what to make of the whole thing. He kept trying to stand up, crawl, and get out....So we gave him a duck to gnaw on for awhile...

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, I want to eat them up. Those pics are adorable!!!! I can see those pics being shown in their high school slide show :) Can't wait to see you on Thursday!!!

Crazy May Days said...

Okay so those pictures are just about the cutest thing EVER! See you Thursday!

Heather Anderson said...

Love those chubby cheeks and thighs!! See you Thursday for a blast from the past... haven't roller skated since my birthday party in 4th grade.

Tripletblessed said...

Look at how cute they are!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute...I can hardly stand it! They are all such beautiful babies!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH ENJOYMENT I GET OUT OF SEEING THE PICTURES AND READING YOUR BLOG

Crazy May Days said...

So now that I am stalking your website once again (sad I know) I realize that I forgot to tell you how much your kiddos look like you in these pictures. First of all Jack is making a complete Steffie face and then Bennie has your eyes in his picture and Lily...so much of you! Too cute!