Saturday, September 20, 2008

Been a little busy....

This week has flown by. I have a tremendous amount to talk about it with very little time to write. So, this will be short and sweet...

To Mom, THANK YOU for coming and staying. You gave me a much needed break, helped me while Brian was out of town, and gave me some great adult conversation. Thanks for always being concerned about me and putting me first. I love you so much and am so thankful that I have you to talk to, lean on, and be my friend. You know me like no one else could and always know the perfect things to do and say when I don't feel well, am a little stressed out, or just plain need a little help (and aren't good at asking).

To Nana, THANK YOU for being my Nana too. You have given me the help and support that I have desperately needed with a wonderful smile, the kindest of hearts, and a quick wit. You often know what needs to be done before I do. It amazes me how much you can get done in the shortest amount of time. But, most of all, you give me a mental and physical break each week that lets me take a breath...and enjoy my babies all the more. I have so enjoyed the time we have spent together and it means so much to me that such a wonderful person is playing such an important role in the lives of my children.

To Brian, THANK YOU for being such a great father. I love you more as each day passes. These babies have brought out the very best in you. You laugh a little louder, smile a little wider, and love with your whole heart. You always make me feel like we are in this together and that you are having the time of your life. And I truly believe that you are.

To my sweet babies...Happy 10 months! I hope it has been as good for all of you as it has been for me. Most of all, I hope each day brings for each of you as much happiness and joy as it brings me. You all have exceeded my every hope and dream. You all make this job so easy. I thank you for every smile, every giggle, and every time you reach out for me to hold you. I thank you for your patience...which is seemingly endless. I thank you for your easy-going nature. I thank you for not realizing how much of a novice I am at this. I thank you for letting me hold you when you cry and letting me be the one to make it all better. I just simply cannot believe how wonderful each of you are.

To Nonnie and Poppie...Here is your baby fix...and we are glad you are almost back home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steffie....these pictures made my day! You are an amazing person and your babies are so blessed to have you! I hereby nominate you for Mother of Year, better yet Mother of the Century! It's great to see that y'all are all doing so well!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH, you made my day again!!! Re-entry is always difficult after vacation but this made it all better!!
Love to all,
Nonnie