Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A month in review

Top 10 reasons I have been MIA the last month (give or take a few weeks):

10. It takes some time to pry Lily's bottom out of the small spaces she tries to stick it in....





9. I've been teaching all of the important body parts...

Ear:



Mouth:


and.....Nose!




8. I've been busy giving funny hairdo's to grumpy kids....Sometimes you have to be creative to entertain yourself...







7. We've been enjoying the great outdoors. Especially Dad....






6. I've been frantically trying to keep them from scaling my furniture (with little success).




5. I've been busy drugging them with ibuprofen and acetaminophen for the....10 molars that have wreaked havoc on my sweet babies. Yeah, that's right, you should feel sorry for ME.


4. It's taken some time to straighten out Jack's funny leg....


3. And even more time to straighten out Ben's funny hair....

2. Have you ever tried to scrub blueberry off this guy's face?


And the number one reason I have completely neglected the blog....is....We've just been having too much fun......
















So, I will sincerely try to do better, if anyone even reads this anymore. Life has been crazy, but isn't it always? At least I'm guessing it's probably not going to slow down any time soon. So many funny things happen every day and I want so much to share them with you all. It's amazing to see these babies (actually toddlers!) grow and develop into little people. I am reminded daily how great this whole experience is. It is, in fact, fantastic. I feel so lucky to watch their quirky little gestures, listen to their chatter that is quickly turning into words, and know that I'm helping them to become little people.

Hey, listen, it's not all rainbows and puppy dogs...There are challenges, but there has never been a day that I went to bed at night and wished that I were anyone else.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I still read your blog! I missed seeing your cute babies. I like seeing what they are up to since mine are 6 weeks behind them. They look like they are about as crazy as mine are right now! :) Thanks for blogging again!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!!! You are back.
We missed your blog.....checked it almost everyday.....had people calling me to make sure ya'll are all ok.
Yes, We still read and enjoy it. Can't get enough of it!
Love the pics!!!
Love to all,
Nonnie and Poppie

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

welcome back to blog world and not it will never slow down only get more and more and even more crazy even when they start school i still can take in that mine are in the 1st grade
stephanie

Anonymous said...

Please don't ever stop blogging.You are so creative, you should write a book,I would buy it. I check your blog a lot and really enjoy it. Your children are just precious.

Jeni said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're back, Stef! CUTE pics!!!

Emily said...

I LOVE all of the new blog posts!!! I can't believe how much your sweet babies/toddlers have grown :) They are adorable!!! I'd love to get together and play once RSV season is O-V-E-R!! Sounds like everything is going great at your house :)