Monday, October 13, 2008

Girls Trip 2008

For those of you who have been missing me...I've just returned from a relaxing and fun time in Hot Springs, Arkansas!

I have been so blessed in my life to be a part of a wonderful group of girls. Most of us have been friends for 10+ years and they have truly made my life memorable. I think we have something very special and are unique. Each girl brings something different to the group and those diversities have helped shape the fantastic women we have become.

When we are together the laughs, tears, and stories keep coming. It's amazing to have experienced so much of life with them. It's also amazing to feel so secure and loved by so many. I know I have a special place in their hearts...as they do in mine.

So, here's to you girls! Allison, April, Amy, Shannon, Shelley, Kayleen, and Rebecca...thanks for making this such a fun trip. And to Mary Jo and Audrey, who couldn't make it this year... We missed you so much and look forward to next year! Love you guys so much! (Pics will be coming as soon as I get around to it!)

No comments: