Monday, June 2, 2008

Meet the Adventure Buggy!

Yeah!!! It's finally here! We ordered this nifty triplet stroller almost two months ago...from New Zealand...and it finally got here Monday. There are no words to convey my excitement. It was getting a little tough carrying a 20 lb baby strapped to my chest. My back has just never been the same since I was pregnant and traipsing around the mall was getting to be painful...and hot.

As you can see it has a double side-by-side seats down below and a seat facing me up top.

It's nice and comfy.
It also comes with baby sleeping bags (not pictured) and an all-weather blocker and windshield. Just in case you happen to be out in -20 degree weather while it is snowing, I guess? It must get really cold in New Zealand, I'm guessing.
The seats recline, for greater comfort of course!
Here's the seat up top. It also reclines.

It also has a windshield...and a sunshield/mosquito blocker (not pictured).Here's Lily checking out her throne.Note the all-terrain tires. I took it out for a spin and it handles curbs, gravel, inclines, and potholes very well.

Also while out on my spin I decided, what the heck, let's open this baby up. So, I jogged with it...for a very short distance, but STILL. Me being the multitasker that I am...I ran, talked on the cell-phone (touting it's awesomeness to Brian), and steered with one hand.

I LOVE IT. It fits easily in the back of my car, folds down flat, and is a nice shade of camo. I guess you can take one look at it and figure out who ordered it, huh? His excuse was that stains couldn't be seen hidden in camouflage. A somewhat convincing argument, but we all know the truth.

4 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i have seen that stroller online before, it looks great!

Anonymous said...

When do I get to see the babies??
Put them in their new super duper stroller and bring them to Memphis.
Love,
Uncle Harold

Jeni said...

Hey! That's a pretty smooth ride your munchkins are sportin'! Nice! And you look skinny as can be. Nice work, girl!

pyjammy pam said...

so cool! does it fit through doorways? man, i wish i'd thought of that instead of the peg! even though i love the peg, this one seems so...compact!