Thursday, December 6, 2007

Good News!!!

We just found out yesterday that Jack is ready to room-in! We were planning on rooming in with him tonight and taking him home tomorrow!! I'm so happy I almost can't stand it!

I woke up early and called their nurse to ask a few questions and found out Lily had been put into an open crib and if she could maintain her temp all day then we may room-in with her as well tonight and take them both home. What an amazing blessing!

Please keep little Lily in your hearts today and say a little prayer that she will pass her temp test. We are so ready to get them home and out of the hospital. I'll keep everyone posted..

5 comments:

Jeni said...

WOW! That was so fast! I can''t wait to meet them all – and see you after so long! I get into town on the 23rd, so after Christmas, I hope we can hook up. My mom wants to come, too. The babies (and you & Brian) are in my prayers. Good luck tonight! I believe in Lily!

Crazy May Days said...

Come on Lily...think warm and toasty thoughts!!! Hooray for little Jack to come home too... How fantastic when it is time for sweet little Ben too! We will definitely be keeping you all in our prayers!

Tripletblessed said...

I hope you are hugging Jack and Lily tonight! Can't wait to here how it went.

Ames said...

That is such amazing news. We are praying for you all.

Emily said...

Great news Stef!!! I'll be thinking about you guys tonight!