Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pretty sneaky Sis...

Notice the sly grin on Lily's face...Could she be up to something???"Quick... He's not looking, maybe if I slide it this way real slow..."
"What the...?"
"Ha, Ha...Mom gave me another one!"
Dad and Jack enjoying a little tummy time at the end of the day'
Jack trying his hardest to show Bennie how it's done. Unfortunately Bennie has immediately face planted into the cushion and can't see. Typical.

Now does she look sneaky at all? Looks can be deceiving!


3 comments:

Tripletblessed said...

That pic of daddy and Jack is priceless I love it! They are so adorable I can't wait to see them again!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! They just keep getting more adorable!

Crazy May Days said...

Okay... so since I haven't told you before...I love these pictures. I keep checking to see if you have posted more and I smile everytime I see them! Hope things are going great!